We are open under phase three guidelines. There is ample outdoor seating available.
We are following all CDC and VDoH guidelines as well as Executive Orders and directions.
We are taking extra measures to ensure the enhanced cleanliness of our facility and the safety of our guests.
IF YOU SEE anything that raises a question or concern, please report it to an employee immediately and we will take proper steps and corrective actions. We are doing the best we can during very difficult circumstances. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our wait times and amenities are adjusted for the new Phase 1 guidelines. We appreciate your patience and courtesy with our staff and other customers during this time.
Here is some information as to what to expect when you arrive:
- The indoor tasting room is closed except for purchases and bathroom use.
- Outdoor seating is welcome and we have spaced our seating for appropriate social distancing
- We will be filling tumblers only at time of purchase to maintain safety for our staff and our customers
- Smoking is allowed in the outdoor designated areas. Please do not smoke under either of the covered porches. Please use the bucket for disposing of your butts.
- Please do not move of tables or chairs.
- Children shall be supervised at all times. Please keep them with you in your area. We may not have any of our normal yard games out yet unfortunately
- Our employees will be cleaning tables and outdoor bathrooms every hour.
-Our employees will wear masks when interacting with customers. Under EO 61, the use of masks by customers is encouraged, but not mandatory.
Thank you for coming. Please let us know how we may better serve you or if you have any concerns whatsoever.